Pixie is a terrorist! What? You don’t believe me? You say she is too cute for that? You know, her cuteness helps her get away with many things, but it does not prevent her from being a real menace to your life. Well, not your life, probably, but mine for sure.
See how she changed my daily routine already:
– we wake up when Pixie wakes up;
– she gets her pre-breakfast dairy snack first before we get our breakfast;
– she demands to go out with us, destroying our private play time that we had with Mom;
– she won’t let me nap as much as I want during the day. She just jumps inside my warm house and bite me everywhere forcing me to go out and then she jumps at me and bite my neck and ears making me start our chasing game;
– she catches everything Mom throws right away and won’t let me prepare for the attack, thus ruining all my fetching games with Mom;
– she won’t let Mom go to sleep in the evening by jumping at me so I would chase her around. We have our crazy chase games at midnight every day now. We run around Mom’s bed, jumping at her all the time. Mom has to hide under the pillow to try to sleep!
– by disrupting my daytime naps and by not letting me go to sleep with Mom in the evening, she makes me grumpy and irritable and I demand more walks and attention from Mom now.
So, now you see that Pixie is a cute terrorist, driving Mom and me mad? What do you say? We should be more strict with her? Oh, Mom tried sometimes, when she goes too crazy or too late, but it doesn’t really help. And have you seen her happy smiling face? We forgive and forget everything the moment this little daemon turns into a cute kitten again.
Cuteness is a dangerous weapon!